NOTICES OF ACCOUNT OVERDRAFT AND NON-SUFFICIENT FUNDS
USCU will NOT mail Overdraft and NSF notices in an effort to reduce paper consumption and help the environment. We have various earth friendly practices available to provide member information and services. Fees for Overdraft and NSF will be charged where applicable.
As of May 1, 2011 we will NOT mail overdraft and NSF notices in an effort to reduce paper consumption and rely on the various member services available. Fees for overdraft and NSF will be charged where applicable.
We encourage our members to utilize our services for up to date account status
- Online banking services – www.unionsquare.org
- Mobile banking application – available in the AppStore or GooglePlay
- ATM’s – many convenient locations to choose from
- InTouch audio response system – 940-855-6622 or Toll Free 888-412-6622
- Financial Service Representatives – 940-720-8000 or Toll Free 800-600-7517