Interested in joining the Union Square team?
Recently certified as a Great Place to Work®, Union Square offers competitive salaries and robust benefits, including company-paid medical & dental insurance. We also provide several employee discounts and a generous 401(k) retirement plan.
We believe in the advancement of our employees and offer several promotional opportunities throughout the year. Union Square provides a work culture that is progressive, empowering, fun, and team-oriented.
Why work at Union Square?
Our credit union recognizes that our greatest asset is our employees, and we strive to create and maintain an inclusive and friendly work environment that embodies our motto: “more like family.” Here are a few reasons why working at USCU is more than just a career.
Made to Feel Welcome
First impressions are important, which is why we've cultivated an environment where uniqueness is valued, respected, and supported.
Great Place to Work™
Thanks to our highly engaged staff, we've become an "employer of choice." Our ultimate goal is to provide the best employee experience possible, and we understand the importance of crafting a culture that's both fun and productive.
Union Square is fully committed to maintaining a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we are proud to offer a highly competitive and multi-faceted Total Rewards Package.
Union Square Offers the Following Benefits:
- Employer-Paid Health Insurance
- Employer-Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Care Insurance
- Employer-Paid Telemedicine
- Vision Plan
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Match
- Employer-Sponsored 529 Plan
- Employer-Subsidized Health Savings Account
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Long/Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Cancer and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full Range of On-The-Job Training Programs
- Online Training Courses
- Paid Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Logo Wear