Union Square has partnered with select auto dealers, allowing members to go directly to the dealership for a vehicle and a Union Square Credit Union auto loan. For your convenience, partner dealerships can accept loan applications any hour and any day the dealership is open—even if Union Square Credit Union is closed.
How does one-stop auto shopping work?
- Choose a participating dealer from the list below.
- Upon arriving at the dealership, tell the salesperson or finance manager that you intend to finance your new or used vehicle with Union Square Credit Union.
- Fill out the necessary paperwork at the dealership.
- The dealership will submit the application.
- Once approved, sign the loan documents at the dealership.
Members can always apply in advance and in-person at Union Square Credit Union and receive a pre-approval if preferred.